• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Who?

Me?

As if I'd do <belch> such a thing... pardon me... I'm feeling a bit full.
    The truth will out

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Yes, you sweety zeity

Had to log back on and express my disappointment in the last episode of Heroes..... I thought something well more exciting was going to happen....
      That's what comes of watching stuff where they need to lay the groundwork for a new season (as our colonial cousins call it) and don't do it very well

I've just come to the end of the first season of The Shield which leaves one hanging in the air, desperate for the second season (which I am just about to unwrap) very well

The closing scene isn't about all the gang violence or police violence or anything like that - it's the hard man breaking down in tears because his wife has taken herself and their children somewhere else, because she can't stand the effect his work is having on the family anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Had KFC now feeling sick.
        Ever had KFC from the one near the north-west corner of Leicester Square?

I used occasionally to get it from there, stuff it in my laptop bag (no laptop therein), then head for the Northern Line and finally consume it in Edgeware nearly an hour later.

Never did me any harm... course it were all fields then... ramble, ramble, mutter, mutter

Comment

Time to cuddle my poor old cat... Byeeee
          I was thinking about your cat last night when I got lost in the small hours, wandering through TPD sometime in February - you mentioned her a lot then, but not so much lately.

Hope she's OK - give her a cuddle from me some time

Comment

I do like that...

Wanting to start watching the second season of The Shield I approach all these boxes of DVDs that I've accumulated but not had time to watch whilst working in London, piled up in the corner, thinking "I really need to buy some shelving"... but then I thought "Wow! I've got a big pile of really good telly, just lying in a heap!"

Comment

Your lips move but I cannot hear what you're saying...
              Wavey wave.

This is not how I am.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Unlike me, just awaiting a suitable opportunity to bugger off, should someone say the wrong thing
                Have you tried buggering the bursar? I believe that is the traditional way out of academia.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                  Had KFC now feeling sick.
                  It takes some people years to comprehend cause and effect. You seem to have grasped the concept quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ever had KFC from the one near the north-west corner of Leicester Square?
                    yes! I have!

Comment

Population
                      1116 Revenues
                      255800 € Unemployment 1 %
                      Transport 100 %
                      Criminality 1 %
                      Pollution 1 %

rank=198

Comment

Working...
                      X