• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Tay

That reminds me - have you shot any squirrels lately?

I like the poll option - it makes the thread more eye catching when looking at all the forums
    Not recently - moved house and the new garden isn't frequented by squirrels, rabbits and pheasants like the old one. Plus i'm waiting 'til we know the neighbours a little better before I start walking around the garden armed!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Nick - how do you do that - post a link but give it another name?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Use the insert link button (mouse over the buttons until you see the one to use) to use anchor text
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Oh ok..... I hope they don't, otherwise where will we live?
          I have a backup

It should therefore be possible, over the course of a week or so, to have an automated process restore the whole thing. All I need is for everybody to give me their passwords, so said process can log in as them and repost their original post. You all OK with that?

And nobody can post while restoration is in progress - I could set up a temporary posting area on testpleasedelete.com to keep things going until we're back in real time

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Use the insert link button (mouse over the buttons until you see the one to use) to use anchor text
            Huh?
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I have a backup

It should therefore be possible, over the course of a week or so, to have an automated process restore the whole thing. All I need is for everybody to give me their passwords, so said process can log in as them and repost their original post. You all OK with that?

And nobody can post while restoration is in progress - I could set up a temporary posting area on testpleasedelete.com to keep things going until we're back in real time
              sweetie - you are are best ever
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Enter text;

Select text;

Click the Create Link button;

Enter URL in the dialog box.

Never tested, but I think you might have to include the "http://" gubbins if you do it that way

Comment

or manually type the code :

Code:
                  [ url=http://www.linkyouwanttopost.com]anchor text keywords[ /url]
                  Without the spaces after the brackets
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I have a backup

That is FTW

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Sorry was experimenting. Can't remove it now.
                      I'm sure admin won't delete it.
                      FFS

You could at least have made it a public poll...

Comment

Working...
                      X