• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    ... feel intimidated by the chummy cliquiness of this thread that they dare not add to it..... how do I get to be One of the TPDers?
    Just keep on posting and people will warm to you, plus plenty of :waves: helps

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Aha! I am not alone

Hi 5x
      Hiya Bear, just got out of progress meeting - 1 hour of my life wasted..

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Just keep on posting and people will warm to you, plus plenty of :waves: helps
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

That'll do for a start, also try a little bit of flirting with CM, she loves to get the paddle out

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Hi

Everyone ok?

Lovely day bear... must get warm with all that fur.

Comment

Now the holiday is over I need to start work on the house. Living room first, followed by the dining room and then entrance hall. The flooring is going all the way through... Better declare a bigger divi

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                afternoon all

Lovely day what?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Lovely day what?
                  I'll take your word for it, I've not been outside since 7.30 - and I'm not blessed with a window seat

Comment

... feel intimidated by the chummy cliquiness of this thread that they dare not add to it..... how do I get to be One of the TPDers?
                    And you get super things like centuries, millennia, and PALIs to aim for.

It's all go in TPD.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      And you get super things like centuries, millennia, and PALIs to aim for.

It's all go in TPD.

and a good spanking

Comment

Working...
                      X