• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished following the liveblogging of the Apple developer conference keynote address - the new iPhone looks absolutely amazing (not something I thought I'd ever say of a telephone).

And they're halving the price (of the phone, presumably not of the O2 contract), meaning I can afford one even if I'm still on the bench come the 11 July launch date

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just finished following the liveblogging of the Apple developer conference keynote address - the new iPhone looks absolutely amazing (not something I thought I'd ever say of a telephone).

And they're halving the price (of the phone, presumably not of the O2 contract), meaning I can afford one even if I'm still on the bench come the 11 July launch date

Comment

BrilloPad 12,344
        zeitghost 11,466

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hello...

I've just watched a moderately tedious thing about dear old Gordon and a moderately weird thing about Sir Richard Burton.

Weirdest of the lot was the shot of some guy attempting to pull his own eyeball out. Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Bye...

It was an interesting trip back to Neath.

I shared a carriage with two ladies, one of whom had the most prominent track marks up her arm that I've ever seen.

Combined with a seriously fecked up and swollen vein.

The other was surreptitiously drinking cider from a can.

They both seemed fairly out of it.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              zeitghost
              More fingers than teeth

century

I thank you

Originally posted by kali View Post
              Bye Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                Hi All

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                  Hello world

Comment

Oh.

I forgot the girl begging for change on the station forecourt...

What has this country become?

Comment

Well, enough of this frivolity...

Byeeeeeeee

Catch you all tomorrow if the newly installed interweb thingie guidelines on the intranet thingie in work allow me to...

Comment

Working...
                      X