• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gf feeding the baby now - cereal today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Unemployment 2 %
      Transport 99 %
      Criminality 1 %
      Pollution 1 %

pop=1095, rank=194

08 June: An inhabitant has left TPDVille to look for a job.
      With unemployment ONLY 2% that is a bit much! But I have updated my .sig anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

I may catch you all later...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

I have a queston about trains...

Comment

Since the <spit> Passat <spit> is effectively on its last legs, I have option of using the railways to go & return from "work"... such as it is...

In the dear dead days beyond recall, with BR, a ticket was good for any train going vaguely in the direction you required...

Is this still true?

Or do you have to have a ticket issued by the bunch of cowboys "running" the train you're on at the time?

The options here seem to be Arriva and First Great Western...

Comment

Arriva would appear to support the commuting crowd with a train at 7:39 ish from Neath to Swansea, with a return at 17:10... if you miss that one, there's a FGW at 17:30 or another Arriva at 17:50ish...

And how does one discover how much weekly or monthly season tickets cost?

Other than walking down to the station & asking?

My antique Win98 pc seems to be missing something that makes the Arriva site work, which is a trifle tedious.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X