• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    evening all
    Hello BP

How is your g/f? feeling better?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Evening denizens

Just been to Sainsbury's... I bought a basil plant

It's to keep the thyme I bought the other week company

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Hello BP

How is your g/f? feeling better?
        She has been fine since 9am - she made it up to town to see the quack about her operation (routine check up).

She saw the local quack and has severe tonsilitis - though she has no tonsils! Antibiotics for 10 days for her!

I cleaned the house, did the washing and made the baby happy. He loves fresh air - so we did two 3-mile walks today! Each in about 40 minutes.

Think I am back to work tomorrow for a rest...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Evening denizens

Evening

The gf loves herb plants - she even has 2 bay trees!

Comment

Evening denizens

I bought basil too - but not a plant - I would kill it

She has been fine since 9am - she made it up to town to see the quack about her operation (routine check up).

She saw the local quack and has severe tonsilitis - though she has no tonsils! Antibiotics for 10 days for her!

I cleaned the house, did the washing and made the baby happy. He loves fresh air - so we did two 3-mile walks today! Each in about 40 minutes.

Think I am back to work tomorrow for a rest...
            Good stuff...... you know they can grow back.... I had mine out year before last (most horrific experience!!) and the consultant told me they can actually grow back. I don't envy her thats so tulipty - poor thing
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Good stuff...... you know they can grow back.... I had mine out year before last (most horrific experience!!) and the consultant told me they can actually grow back. I don't envy her thats so tulipty - poor thing
              What about poor BrilloPad

My tea was a whole 5 minutes late you know! Though as it was Rosti(I fell in love with that when I lived in Zurich), fried eggs and beans I did not beat her too badly....

Comment

Evening

The gf loves herb plants - she even has 2 bay trees!

I started with the thyme a few weeks ago for one recipe - they didn't have any fresh so I thought I'd get the plant. Now the basil, to keep it company, and soon I'll get some mint and start my own mint sauce factory

Luckily my kitchen window gets uninterrupted sunshine for several hours a day, even in winter

Comment

What about poor BrilloPad

My tea was a whole 5 minutes late you know! Though as it was Rosti(I fell in love with that when I lived in Zurich), fried eggs and beans I did not beat her too badly....
                  Mmmmnnnnnn thats where I first had rosti too - in Switzerland....

It's yummy!!!
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I started with the thyme a few weeks ago for one recipe - they didn't have any fresh so I thought I'd get the plant. Now the basil, to keep it company, and soon I'll get some mint and start my own mint sauce factory

Luckily my kitchen window gets uninterrupted sunshine for several hours a day, even in winter
                    We have regular mint and spear mint

Comment

Mmmmnnnnnn thats where I first had rosti too - in Switzerland....

It's yummy!!!
                      I had mine with Zuricher Snitzel(sp?) - chipped veal in cream. With a glass of lager! Ahh those were good days!

Though I really missed my gf (who became my wife) - she only stayed a month then cleared off back to blighty!

Comment

Working...
                      X