• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali View Post
    oooh... I've just realised, that was my first post in TPD

Hello and welcome.

How are you today?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      London is bathed in sunshine and all the lovely city ladies have taken advantage. They're all out in their summer dresses and high heels and short skirts and stockings (probably) and.....and......

....back in 5

5? Is that long enough for a pot noodle?

We expect a full report - with piccies...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It is the only impossible one!

Did you know that 52% of games can be done with only 2 free spaces - and 76% with 3?
        Is it acknowledged as such?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          G’day drivellers

How’s it dangling?
          Hail the might Jog!

Whats happening?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Is it acknowledged as such?
            I read a website on it once. Apparently alot of people create programs to solve these things!

Try doing that in VB3!

Comment

I read a website on it once. Apparently alot of people create programs to solve these things!

Try doing that in VB3!
              Apparently the Windows 95 version (and therefore possibly later versions) includes deals -1 and -2, which were known to be unsolvable. The infamous 11982 seems pretty likely to be unsolvable:
              "I have since heard from almost two dozen players (Doug Schmieskors, Laura Ross, Martin E. Martin, Adrian Ettlinger, Freya Wieneke, John Williams, Dick Belmont, Don Rop, Morrie Hoevel, Ginger Martin, Bob Rankin, Wolfhart Wünsche, Rich Hook, Sheridan Wilson, Roberta C. Hendrickson, Emilien Fenez, Milli Stelling, Fred Lamon, Margaret Bannister, Theodore Gregg, Ken Gauvreau, Joyce DaFonte, and David B. Bowie) who have played the entire set of 32,000; most have won all but deal number 11982. 11982 has now eluded solution by probably thousands of human solvers, and at least eight independent computer programs I am aware of (most of which are designed to search exhaustively for a solution), and I am confident in calling it impossible."

Comment

How long until home time now?

Comment

Hail the might Jog!

Whats happening?

Hail and well met!

I’ve found out I’m not being extended again after the end of this month so I’m………

……………. Building up my Internet marketing consultancy and aiming to do that instead of IT – by the end of the month
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

More Important FreeCell News

The XP version has 1 million deals, of which eight are unsolvable.
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 4 June 2008, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Hail and well met!

I’ve found out I’m not being extended again after the end of this month so I’m………

……………. Building up my Internet marketing consultancy and aiming to do that instead of IT – by the end of the month
                      Doomed!

I'll make some space on the bench...

Comment

Working...
                      X