• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Ach, grr, bollox.

General is a buzzing hive of activity.
    I don't think I have ever seen you like this? Usually you are the voice of calm and reason...

Are you going to go over to general and kick something off?

<holds back RH to cries of "they aren't worth it">

Comment

The latest version of my CV's gone walkabout. Will have to write large chunks of the stupid bleedin' thing from scratch.
      Well then you can make up a new one! What skills are needed for the best rates at the moment?

Comment

I've just told them I shall kill them all.

I'm probably not feeling myself. Enough.

Grumble.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Well then you can make up a new one! What skills are needed for the best rates at the moment?
          How do I word a CV for maximum possible cash in return for minimum effort?

My personal statement will read something like: Give me a contract. I'm giving up smoking at the moment, so failure to comply with my wishes will result in extreme and personal violence. Any video-recordings I take of such gratuitous violence remain my own intellectual property. I shall bill for any dry-cleaning bills from your spilt blood and brain fluids. Thank you.

Comment

I've just told them I shall kill them all.

I'm probably not feeling myself. Enough.

Grumble.
            days like today are just to be survived.

tomorrow is a new day.

Comment

How do I word a CV for maximum possible cash in return for minimum effort?

My personal statement will read something like: Give me a contract. I'm giving up smoking at the moment, so failure to comply with my wishes will result in extreme and personal violence. Any video-recordings I take of such gratuitous violence remain my own intellectual property. I shall bill for any dry-cleaning bills from your spilt blood and brain fluids. Thank you.
              Ah yes. The Ronnie Kray CV.

Comment

CM - can you continue talking about French and Irish Orals please. It's like having smutty friday on a Tuesday
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  CM - can you continue talking about French and Irish Orals please. It's like having smutty friday on a Tuesday

We all love Carling's stories about orals

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I thought you were the only one in the office?

Did you being the bottle back to your desk?
                    I am!

stayed out for 2 hours
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

We all love Carling's stories about orals
                      You lot are so rude - heres me trying to raise the standards and you log dragging me into the gutter!!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X