• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that some of them were flowers, and the ones that smelled like mint, were, er, mint.

Comment

The reason that I'm sat here drivelling is that Y**P**n seems pretty lacking these days...

Comment

So having spent/wasted 2 hours wandering aimlessly through Imdb reading about people and films, many of which are now extremely old, I'm back here again...

Comment

I was interested to read that Dirty Harry was supposed to be 57 in the first film, which is why it was offered to Frank Sinatra.

Comment

Eastwood was regarded as being too young at a mere 41, but did it anyway.

Comment

Interesting in an odd way that Albert Popplewell was in 4 out of the 5 Dirty Harry films (he wasn't in the Dead Pool).

Comment

Albert was the bank robber in the first one, a pimp in the 2nd one, a black panther in the 3rd one and a cop in the 4th one.

Comment

The last Eastwood film I watched in the kinema was The Unforgiven... or was it A Perfect World?

Comment

A Perfect World was really a Kevin Costner movie, with Eastwood in a supporting role.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      A Perfect World was really a Kevin Costner movie, with Eastwood in a supporting role.

Zeity

got
                      a

Merely for completeness

Comment

Working...
                      X