• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the end of the questions? Did I pass? Amd I now an official member of tpd?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      During the 6 months I was not allowed to see the twins. I cried almost every night. w**kers like Churchill and OracleSlave just cannot begin the imagine the misery.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Thanks.
        I will formally go back and edit that post - I do apologize. I am just a bit stressed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I would like to be a gynacologist. prefrably on the day that CM comes in for her smear test.

Is that the sound of CM warming up her paddle that I hear?
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Geek-o-meter: question 1

Erk - don't fight.

Let's unearth the geeks... Do you like sudoku?

Comment

Geek-o-meter: question 2

Do you own at least one Star Wars T-Shirt?

Comment

Geek-o-meter: question 3

Do you typically keep more than one pen/pencil in your jacket or shirt pocket?

Bonus point if it's a combination pen/pencil.

2 Bonus points if it's one of those pencil/pen/highlighter/stylus combo pens.

Comment

Geek-o-meter: question 4

Are more than 30% of your facebook friends people you met online before meeting in person?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Are more than 30% of your facebook friends people you met online before meeting in person?
                    yes

However just been poked by the #1 rear at clientco – that’s a damn fine piece of a$$!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Geek-o-meter: question 5

Do you have one of those flask cups with a lid for keeping your coffee warm?

Bonus point if it has a vendor logo on the side.

2 bonus points if you blagged it as a freebie from an exhibition.

Comment

Working...
                      X