• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BP, how was pilates?
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Unemployment 1 %
      Transport 100 %
      Criminality 2 %
      Pollution 0 %

pop=1021, rank=188
      Pollution 0 % I'll have to nip over and sort that out right now
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Greetings, Salutations, and Felicitations, Thou Denizens

Only three more days at New(PreviouslyOld)ClientCorp

I wasn't actually sure if anybody else on the team was aware that I was finishing this week (except the one chap that I get on really well with - he uses me as someone he can bitch and whine about stuff to, and I do the same, so I naturally mentioned it to him), but today everybody seems to have been mentioning the fact, so it appears to have been promulgated.

All I need to do tomorrow is to finish off this thing-of-beauty-and-joy-forever that I seem to have been revisiting for ages... but this final feature is going to be the one that makes the users wet themselves in sheer joy every time they use it, so it should get me out of there on a reasonably high note

It's seriously gorgeous... that fact that it happens in a web browser (without plugins, and cross-browser) just makes it even more excellent.

Still, I've been making browsers do things people wouldn't expect of them since the days of Netscape Navigator 3/Internet Explorer 3 in 1997... it just takes a little ingenuity

(FWIW, Internet Explorer 3 was Microsoft's clone of Netscape Navigator 2... but then again, Netscape Navigator 3 was just Netscape Navigator 2 with the originally-intended feature set and the most egregious bugs fixed )

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
          Hey BP, how was pilates?
          Im not talking to you as you are in a padded cell.

the fact that I put you there is irrelevant!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Pollution 0 % I'll have to nip over and sort that out right now
            up to your old tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Greetings, Salutations, and Felicitations, Thou Denizens

Only three more days at New(PreviouslyOld)ClientCorp

I wasn't actually sure if anybody else on the team was aware that I was finishing this week (except the one chap that I get on really well with - he uses me as someone he can bitch and whine about stuff to, and I do the same, so I naturally mentioned it to him), but today everybody seems to have been mentioning the fact, so it appears to have been promulgated.

All I need to do tomorrow is to finish off this thing-of-beauty-and-joy-forever that I seem to have been revisiting for ages... but this final feature is going to be the one that makes the users wet themselves in sheer joy every time they use it, so it should get me out of there on a reasonably high note

It's seriously gorgeous... that fact that it happens in a web browser (without plugins, and cross-browser) just makes it even more excellent.

Still, I've been making browsers do things people wouldn't expect of them since the days of Netscape Navigator 3/Internet Explorer 3 in 1997... it just takes a little ingenuity

(FWIW, Internet Explorer 3 was Microsoft's clone of Netscape Navigator 2... but then again, Netscape Navigator 3 was just Netscape Navigator 2 with the originally-intended feature set and the most egregious bugs fixed )

more posts like this please

Comment

Unemployment 1 %
                Transport 100 %
                Criminality 0 %
                Pollution 0 %

pop=1021, rank=188

change sig to more population? or increase business?

Comment

Morning all

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Morning all

Hey Ted
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning everyone
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X