• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viewing dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing dilemma

In Tescos at lunchtime and there was a bird in the aisle bending down to look at some stuff. She would have won a 1st in the golden globes awards.
    The problem was, she was also wearing a mini skirt.

So do you go for the plunging neck shot, or attempt a rear angle knick shot ?

Or even take the massive gamble of the 'down-on-haunches-guss/silicon valley' combo ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You 'accidentally' drop your phone and the have to bend down to pick it up whilst 'accidentally' pressing button that takes photo - simples !

Comment

Originally posted by rabiddog View Post
      You 'accidentally' drop your phone and the have to bend down to pick it up whilst 'accidentally' pressing button that takes photo - simples !
      Failing that, instead of perving you ask her out on a date and get to sample the goods first hand. Simples.

The above advice was taken from a past life and does not represent the current behaviour of this individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Failing that, instead of perving you ask her out on a date and get to sample the goods first hand. Simples.

The above advice was taken from a past life and does not represent the current behaviour of this individual.
        there is only so much pity a man can take.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Hey, don't knock it, a pity shag is a shag nonetheless! (I believe...)

Comment

Alternatively, 'spose you could try both, that way, theoretically, you can have your cake and eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

She was a man?

Comment

Hey, don't knock it, a pity shag is a shag nonetheless! (I believe...)
                I have discovered (to my cost) that an "I am annoyed with you for talking dirty with the lads on an internet site and am therefore witholding all forms of Rumpy Pumpy for a while" knock back is pretty similar to an "You are a perve now **** off and leave me alone to do my shopping you witless Tulip" type rejection in the Supermarket.....

Just thought I would mention it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  I have discovered (to my cost) that an "I am annoyed with you for talking dirty with the lads on an internet site and am therefore witholding all forms of Rumpy Pumpy for a while" knock back is pretty similar to an "You are a perve now flip off and leave me alone to do my shopping you witless Tulip" type rejection in the Supermarket.....

Just thought I would mention it!
                  Commiserations. That's a real pisser. Thankfully moh isn't like that.

Btw, on the scale of 1 to 10 regarding dropping a bollock, that doesn't even appear on the list of bollocks I've dropped in my life.

Comment

Commiserations. That's a real pisser. Thankfully moh isn't like that.

Btw, on the scale of 1 to 10 regarding dropping a bollock, that doesn't even appear on the list of bollocks I've dropped in my life.
                    Are you trying to say your Bollox have dropped!

You are AndyW AICM£5!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X