• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions please

For somthing to keep me awake till home time. At this rate I'm going to fall asleep at my desk.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    For somthing to keep me awake till home time. At this rate I'm going to fall asleep at my desk.
    Stand on your desk.....
    Drop your strides....
    Shout out "Come and get it Girls!"......

If you get at least one "result" it'll make the day pass quicker....
    If you get dragged out by the short and curlies..... well "Home Time" really won't be that far away!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Google: "free flash games"

Failing that, do what they do in the public sector: curl up under your desk and have a kip. (No, I'm not kidding I've seen it done.)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

A friend of mine swears by going to sleep in the disabled loos as they are large and rarely used (clean and peaceful!) hehehe

Failing that I swear by the free flash games - have you completed the Impossible Quiz yet?!

Comment

Working...
        X