• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is 'To Mr Sheen' legally binding ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 'To Mr Sheen' legally binding ?

If the wife asks me to polish the coffee table and at first I agree, but in the end I don't actually do it because I'm watching the snooker, is that legally binding. Am I teeing myself up for divorce proceedings?
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Snooker her over the table. If you do it right the table will get nicely buffed up.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      Snooker her over the table. If you do it right the table will get nicely buffed up.
      Aim your balls at the centre pocket - go for the pink - try to avoid hitting the brown.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post

HTH
        Ensure your tip is polished before you attempt a screw shot.

Comment

On the upside, she's never suggested I need to attach an extension when I attempt a deep screw.
          Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Working...
          X