• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EO's rude poem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EO's rude poem

Walking back from Hale, up that long hill, thinking about recent cuk threads, thinking about Pogles homoerotic image and Macca's divorce settlement. I wondered whether I could ever bone a bird who had a wooden leg
    Then I set it to a rhyme

I knew this bird from Liverpool
    I never had one fitter
    She had a great big accident
    It didnt make her bitter
    We carried on our sex-life
    There's no way I'm a quitter
    I said 'Never mind her wooden leg'
    and whopped it up her sh 1 tter

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

im stunned this isnt in light relief already
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity point out that I dont advocate sh*tter love, as *a friend of mine* got a bit carried away over the easter weekend and may have ended up with quite a serious water infection!!
      In her defence, she was very p*ssed and stoned at the time.
      So she tells me
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'd like to take this opportunity point out that I dont advocate sh*tter love, as *a friend of mine* got a bit carried away over the easter weekend and may have ended up with quite a serious water infection!!
        So she tells me
        Long memory here.

Rugby player, tin tin, 'didn't break the seal'
        watch it cheeky chops

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Long memory here.

Rugby player, tin tin, 'didn't break the seal'
          watch it cheeky chops
          You've lost me there EO!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

So she tells me
            Defense ? How is it a defense that you are so drunk and stoned you get yourself assraped?
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

You've lost me there EO!
              <cough>

Its not that bad a story actually......So I was in Benidorm a couple of years ago and picked up this welsh rugby player (as you do)

He was a bit of a romantic, so we went for a walk on the beach and stuff (which I found quite frustrating as I'd picked him up for a reason if you get my drift!)
              Anyway...gets back to the hotel and we proceed to have what I was expecting to be a wild night of rumpy. The bloke couldnt' have BEEN more manly (big massive strapping rubgy player FFS!!) so I was expecting big things!
              Ahem...about 5 minutes later he falls asleep with a very content look on his face
              I digress...the point of the story was that he actually thought he'd shagged me up the a*se...when infact all he'd actually done was got very excited over a bit of a cheek wink. His manhood was so "challenged" he hadn't even broken the seal (so to speak!)

I found it hard to look him in the face after that...and being the lady that I am, I resisted the urge to tell all of his rubgy player mates about it

Oh well, must "crack" on now (See what I did there! IGMC)

<cough>
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
              X