• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Squirrel busters!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squirrel busters!

Death to the greys as exterminators get tough on squirrels

WHO ya gonna call? Squirrel busters! A national network of exterminators is being formed to help "squeamish" householders have grey squirrels in their gardens killed.
    A team of trained volunteers will be on call to dispatch the non-native creatures.

It comes after conservation experts claimed well-meaning residents are setting humane squirrel traps, running the risk of prosecution if they re-release greys back into the wild, rather than having them killed.
    Last edited by Sysman; 21 December 2008, 17:28. Reason: Took ADVERTISEMENT out
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

These people just like killing animals in my view and they use legal excuse to take it out on the greys.

Every day many species become extinct because of human activity - if those guys wanted to help nature they'd focus on this.

Their activity is pointless in any case - short of total genocide of the greys their method won't work (maybe only on the borders where remaining reds remain).

This is cruel nature stuff - no need to introduce human cruelty in it as well.

Comment

Agree with aTw. We need lots more little squirrels, rats and things. Let's humanely kill some people, that would be worthwhile.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
      X