• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ladies standards going down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies standards going down

Spending on such items was lower in 2007 than in 2006, with expenditure on women's underwear seeing one of the largest falls, statistics show.

Spending on clothing fell during the year to an average of £22 a week - the lowest figure since 2001/02.

In this category, the amount spent on women's underwear dropped by 20p to £1.10 a week.

Standards Standards Standards....

If they cost less - are they skimpier?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      No - normally more expensive
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Or from Poundland....

Comment

You can get that from poundland?

Thanks, thats given me a business idea.

Marketing + Product = £££

where Marketing = scantilly clad model pictures and usedknickers.com web-site.

and Product = Poundland knickers and my dogs ar$e.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
            You can get that from poundland?

Thanks, thats given me a business idea.

Marketing + Product = £££

where Marketing = scantilly clad model pictures and usedknickers.com web-site.

and Product = Poundland knickers and my dogs ar$e.
            So you want to sell dog underwear?? I dont think they have ever been bothered by being naked. How will they sniff each others

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
              So you want to sell dog underwear?? I dont think they have ever been bothered by being naked. How will they sniff each others
              That was my other business idea (patent pending)

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                No - normally more expensive
                WSS. I believe.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
                  Spending on such items was lower in 2007 than in 2006, with expenditure on women's underwear seeing one of the largest falls, statistics show.

Spending on clothing fell during the year to an average of £22 a week - the lowest figure since 2001/02.

In this category, the amount spent on women's underwear dropped by 20p to £1.10 a week.

Standards Standards Standards....
                  Going commando more often?
                  If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                    Going commando more often?
                    That sounds unhygenic. I think I will check the ladies round the office just to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X