• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hair Damage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    i'd say just above shoulder length, with a kind of 70's style hippyness about it, a shade lighter than dark brown.... why?
    Sounds fabulous.

I asked because you'd asked about drying your hair. Whether you were being serious or not, well...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

i'd say just above shoulder length, with a kind of 70's style hippyness about it, a shade lighter than dark brown.... why?
      I would NEVER have guessed that. I thought all contractors these days were proper business men with hair not below the collar!

As you get older you'll notice that towel drying causes hair loss. But don't worry about that for now I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        I would NEVER have guessed that. I thought all contractors these days were proper business men with hair not below the collar!
        That's correct, but Chef's talking about his ear hair.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
          Sometimes I rub real hard, and it makes me feel good. But then afterwards I feel shameful and guilty.
          post of the day
          It's true!

Comment

This may help

http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_...towel_dry_hair
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...