• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do the ladies have to put up with this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the ladies have to put up with this?

Had a few pints and a curry last night afterwork... this morning had the usual post curry dash for the toilet. Got in there in time and discharged the contents of my bowel in about one tenth of a second.
    Weirdest thing this morning though... as I was wiping afterwards, I could have sworn that the bloke in the stall next to me was very close to enjoying a pot noodle. Maybe he should have picked a toilet that didn't have a squeaky toilet seat although the groans and whimpering would still probably have given him away.
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Had a few pints and a curry last night afterwork... this morning had the usual post curry dash for the toilet. Got in there in time and discharged the contents of my bowel in about one tenth of a second.
    Weirdest thing this morning though... as I was wiping down the walls afterwards, I could have sworn that the bloke in the stall next to me was very close to enjoying a pot noodle. Maybe he should have picked a toilet that didn't have a squeaky toilet seat although the groans and whimpering would still probably have given him away.
    Were you carrying a machine gun?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Were you carrying a machine gun?
      always do... you never know
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        always do... you never know
        Very wise - I could actually do with some C4 in trap 2 at ClientCo. There must be tulipe dating back 60 years in there...
        Last edited by voodooflux; 17 October 2008, 19:04.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X