• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Two Arab mothers are sitting in a cafe shop in Baghdad, chatting over a pint of warm goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out, flips through some pictures and they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He'd be 24 years old."

"Yes, I remember him as a baby," says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now, a suicide bomber," says the first mother.
    "Oh, so sad dear," says the other.

"And this is my second son, Khalid. He'd have been 21."

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born."

"He's a martyr too," says mum quietly, "a car bomber."
    "Oh gracious me," says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18," she whispers. "Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school."

"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says...

"They blow up so fast, don't they?................"
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...ide-bomber.php

Comment

Working...
    X