• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

His name was guru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name was guru

He was a showgirl....

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    That's a bit too generous for him ... I would say that he probably looks like this cartoon (p.s. this can also be taken for your next avatar sg)

http://uclick.fdgrid.com/cache/2971_...9b1b018f6a.gif
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

He indulged all the nutters in the world ...
      I like this lyric composition
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

No, Kevin is definitely a cross-dresser...

Comment

Been talking to BP I see. My poor mate Kev
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

No, he covets. That's his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
              No, he covets. That's his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now
              Do you have a mask to cover your ugly face?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice?
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

May I say how disappointed I was to see this thread moved to Light Relief so quickly.
                  Compared to the rest of the drivel in General and Lucy’s posts in particular, this thread had (hairy) legs and the makings of a classic

HTH
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    May I say how disappointed I was to see this thread moved to Light Relief so quickly.
                    Compared to the rest of the drivel in General and Lucy’s posts in particular, this thread had (hairy) legs and the makings of a classic

HTH
                    Yes dear.

Comment

Working...
                    X