• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Counting Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

It was a good show, very enjoyable.

The evening was only marred by the most woefully inadequate provision of bar services that I have ever seen.

I tried twice to get a beer and abandoned both attempts because the crush at the bar was 10 people deep and didn't move.

I was driving and only wanted the one so it wasn't too much of a hardship. If I had arranged things so that I wasn't driving specially so that I could drink then I would have been livid.

We stopped off at a pub on the way home and even that shut early which just about sums up my attempts to purchase a drink last night.
      As a tee totaller I would have loved it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X