• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My penis!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My penis!!

I got out of my bed this morning and for some strange reason decided to measure my manhood. I was shocked it had grown
    but about an inch since I last measured it. That was about a year ago. I was non erect on both occasions so it's consistent. Now, is it possible this could happen? I am past my pubity. I was wondering I might have found the answer to all men's dreams; it's to do with what I've been drinking - Soya bean juice or ton's of pure orange juice or just having a lot of sex (i.e for last 3 months every day. 3 times a day?)

mp3

my penis fights fires
    it fixes flat tires
    my penis has saved many lives
    my penis it pees
    it speaks japanese
    in the indy 500 it drives

my penis plays chess
    it cleans up a mess
    it's an olympic athelete
    oh the places it's been
    it can play violin
    my penis works on wall street

but this penis is a curse!
    it's bad and it's getting worse
    cause I'm always in the way
    I can't live up to his name
    this penis is a king
    and many other things
    it's a guru and a god
    and me I'm just a fraud
    me I'm just a fraud

my penis is smart
    and it's good a big heart
    and I've heard that it's famous in France
    my penis is rich
    and it's got perfect pitch
    I keep it right here in my pants

with a phd
    it can spell bourgeoisie
    this penis deserving of praise
    it's off the hook
    my penis can cook
    have you tried his bouillabaisse?

(chorus)

my penis is large
    and it always takes charge
    and the president calls for advise
    my penis is strong
    and it's never wrong
    it's won the nobel prize twice

this penis of mine
    turns pee into wine
    it ends all suffering and strife
    it's got no foreskin
    but it died for your sins
    and then it came back to life

(chorus)

this penis is not mine
    it's all of space and time
    it's everything that's good
    it's not well understood

this penis is the world
    it's every boy and girl
    it's more than what it seems
    it's all your hopes and dreams

bow down before my penis!
    my penis is your god!
    my penis is your god!
    my penis
    have you seen us?
    me and my penis

Comment

It's probably simple ruptured tissue from over-enthusiastic hand-shandys David. Bit like a black eye, except self-inflicted in your case.

Try masturbating to pictures of Dale Winton instead of Brad Pitt and dose your palm with baby oil.

Comment

You've got to hand it to him. Here speaks a guy with experience, a true veteran. Thanks boss.

Comment

DCJ,
          would this be the one between your legs or the one that protrudes from your forehead?

Comment

You'll find those callouses on your hands will disappear over time.
            You may not have gone blind, but you do seem to have the most extraordinarily over-active imagination. Let that be a lesson to the other children, you don't want to end up like DCJ, 15, spotty and deranged, do you now...?

Comment

Is DCJ the latest in CUK's line of annoying manufactured members designed to wind everyone up? First was Milan, and once the "Oh dears" got boring AtW was produced, and now DCJ is the latest high performance TOTAL ARSEHOLE!

Comment

I don't think David Contracting Joiner is a bot as some seem to think. I think he is a worm.

An arse worm who lives in the arse of his creator but is programmed to come out and post drivel here whenever the keywords house price or interest rates appear.

Comment

programmed to come out and post drivel here whenever the keywords house price or interest rates appear.
                  Have you noticed though, how the interest rate suddenly plummets...?

Comment

> once the "Oh dears" got boring AtW was produced

I object - I tried my best to make sure "oh Dear" brand lives

Comment

Working...
                    X