• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My penis!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David,

I think you will find that it starts to grow when you are an international playboy, with a portfolio of international homes, stocks and shares. Together with being a master of day trading while servicing several supermodels at the same time. Other factors that make it grow are always predicitng the market correct and being in Tax haven like 'New York' but managing to start posting at 08:00 Uk Time. If in doubt of this you only have to ask Pinnocio, he had a long one as well.

Comment

Go and play a game of football in mid winter with the rain pissing down, then measure yourself!

Comment

Hmm.

Here's a test for our David's credentials since he claims to be a New Yorker.

How much to you reckon a cab would be from WTC site to say Penn station and which road would it go up?

Comment

.....................long pause accompanied by the whirring of various search engines in the background...................

Comment

mine grew a lot when we went metric. the bugg*r nearly doubled

Comment

"How much to you reckon a cab would be from WTC site to say Penn station and which road would it go up? "

It really depends on where the taxi driver comes from?
              Is he from the Bronx or from Harlem? They both take different routes depending on how bent they are.

Anyway, I don't need to prove anything to your sissies.
              All I need to do is drop my trousers and put my loaf on the table to get my respect!!!

Comment

Are you a pre-op transexual or a post-op David?

Comment

ROFLMFAO

I'll give you a clue, NYC city is laid out on a grid - it's hard for a cabbie to rip you off and I don't know too many cabbies from Harlem.

If your a local I'll give you a really really easy question - what ethnic group do most NY cabbies fall under?

Comment

"Are you a pre-op transexual or a post-op David? "

I'm a bloomer.

"If your a local I'll give you a really really easy question - what ethnic group do most NY cabbies fall under"

Madam Lola, I think she is Bosnian.

Comment

Yeah, you see lots of Bosnians wearing turbans.

Comment

Working...
                      X