• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*********.co.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*********.co.uk

well I just had great idea of paying tribute to fiddleabout by submitting some of the best Russian jokes to his site located here: www.*********.co.uk

Here is example of fine Russian humour: Two programmers argue about some problem. They talk for a while and finally one of them says pretty loudly: ok, lets say for arguments sake that I give you £1,000... no lets make it a round number - I give you £1,024!
    being a little bit too paranoid, eh?
    [end of joke]

Do you have much success with women AtW?

Comment

jokes

Not if he certainly keep telling them these stupid techie jokes. Poor boy, he has to spend a week with the rabbit to get some basic techniques.

Comment

re

1000 is a round number though.

Comment

Re: re

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to temporarily disable the "Donate" function on *********.

Comment

Those Denial of Service attacks can be a bugger....

Comment

so Cojak, you dont like my jokes then? :rolleyes

Comment

Working...
              X