• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're All Going To Die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're All Going To Die

Are you supporting the aim of getting Malcolm Middleton's "We're All Going To Die" to number one for Xmas? ("Anything but X Factor" being the main principle.)

http://www.malcolmmiddleton.co.uk/news.htm

http://www.wereallgoingtodie.co.uk/ NSFW

[My first attempt at a poll. Be gentle with me if I make a dog's breakfast of it!]
    Oops, downloaded it too soon
    2.94%
    I've just bought/downloaded it
    2.94%
    I'm going to buy/download it right now
    5.88%
    I'm going to get lots of copies!
    5.88%
    It's Cliff Richard or nobody
    5.88%
    You're an anarchist and will burn in Hell
    5.88%
    You're the AntiChrist and I claim my £5
    8.82%
    I like picking the weird option
    11.76%
    None of the above
    17.65%
    AndyW for Number One
    32.35%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BrowneIssue; 17 December 2007, 08:49. Reason: NSFW noisiness warning added
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

We all die. hopefully one can delay the time as long as possible.

I never tell the kids that I will live forever. But I will be 100 b4 I die.

Comment

With complete and utter shamelessness ... BUMP!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Does actually give a **** about the charts anymore?
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
          Does actually give a **** about the charts anymore?
          I was just about to post the same thing myself. They don't mean anything.

Doesn't counting downloads mean it is now even easier to fix the chart? You haven't got to chase around key stores buying up hundreds of copies of your own song anymore like Posh Spice did with her crap solo album a couple of years ago.

Comment

That's part of the thinking behind getting this loon to number one, to highlight the meaningless of it all now.

Comment

a shameless BUMP!

Comment

I clicked on that and it blotted out my Wagner. Echh! I am cultured, me.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I clicked on that and it blotted out my Wagner. Echh! I am cultured, me.
                  I'm blottoed out on Magners

HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X