• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driving to Spain from UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleetwood deffo loves young boys :lol

Comment

Fair play to you brother.

Comment

Ferry Plymouth to Santander!

Spod.

Comment

<<How far is it to Northern Spain (Barcelona)>>

You are not off to a good start. Barcelona is not in the north of Spain!

Comment

You are not off to a good start. Barcelona is not in the north of Spain!
            Wake up big john. Turn your atlas round the right way, and look to the top right.

Comment

I don't think so....

www.europa-pages.com/spai...spain.html

Comment

Eh?

That's like saying Newcastle isn't in the north of England because it isn't in Cumbria.

Comment

Ah, I think I've spotted the trouble BJ

Homosexual men share the same relatively poor map reading skills
                  as heterosexual women, according to a study by the University of East London
                  (Telegraph)

Comment

Working...
                  X