• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Driving to Spain from UK"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Ah, I think I've spotted the trouble BJ

Homosexual men share the same relatively poor map reading skills
    as heterosexual women, according to a study by the University of East London
    (Telegraph)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Eh?

That's like saying Newcastle isn't in the north of England because it isn't in Cumbria.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't think so....

www.europa-pages.com/spai...spain.html

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You are not off to a good start. Barcelona is not in the north of Spain!
    Wake up big john. Turn your atlas round the right way, and look to the top right.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <<How far is it to Northern Spain (Barcelona)>>

You are not off to a good start. Barcelona is not in the north of Spain!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ferry Plymouth to Santander!

Spod.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fair play to you brother.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fleetwood deffo loves young boys :lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    SouthernNancy deffo HHaH

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fleetwood deffo loves Clara Morgane.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Anybody know the half-life of an HHH id in posts?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fleetwood loves young boys. I claim my £5

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...ooh that sounds like a long way.

If you've got two drivers you could do it in one long day.

I rode in a bus from Andorra (Spanish border) to London and it took about 18 hours, if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    and on a different topic, I claim another £5 for spotting that FoxyLoxy is a hairy-arsed bloke, and not the foxy lady she, er, he would have us believe (stringing along some gullible mugs here a week or two ago).

My evidence? No woman is dumb enough to be interested in football, even if these days some feel obliged to pretend being football ladettes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    www.viamichelin.com will give you the answer. Map out your route, shows hotels and gasstations etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X