• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a Nose Job.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a Nose Job.

I’ve decided to take the plunge and cut my nose in half next year. With prices between 1200 pounds and 4000 pounds – it is almost seems like getting a haircut

I was told though , that if I see the way the procedure is performed I will forget about it. But hey am I not braver than an average mindless blond chick ??!

My reasons for doing it:

Improved FFFF Chances.
    Well … reason one mainly …

So….

Anyone done it ?
    Why shouldn’t I do it ?

What's wrong with the one you've got?

Too
    Faginesque?
    Bent?
    Small
    Big?
    pimply?

vanity... aint it great.... although if I did (which I don't) or say a friend had moobs or a big gut...then I ...I mean he might consider it
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The bottom line is , a nose job will allow me more effortlessly get cute chicks , allowing me to focus on my consulting career. It is all in the name of consulting you know … I am not doing this for myself ..
      Last edited by 2uk; 20 November 2007, 22:34.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        The bottom line is , a nose job will allow me more effortlessly get cute chicks , allowing me to focus on my consulting career. It is all in the name of consulting you know …
        Perfect reasoning for putting it through the company as a business expense then

Comment

You should head over to the US to get it done - in today's climate you'd save a fortune.

There's such a stigma attached to plastic surgery, still! I dont blame anyone for wanting to change their exterior - after all, it's not really that different to loosing weight, dying your hair, buying designer clothes, etc.

Go for it lad.

Obviously, remember that the lasses you are attracting are the wrong sort like...blah blah blah.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

If you wear glasses be careful not to have too much of your nose taken off.... otherwise they might not fight properly

HTH

Comment

Visit local rough boozer.

Call the bouncers mum the village bike.

Relax while bouncer rearranges your nose.

Trip to A&E and have nose set to what you want for free……

For everything else there is CUK
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Needless to say I am perfect (apart from the Alistair Darling eyebrows) and quite incredibly handsome. I have to be very careful when I go out lest I should get something slipped in my drink and wake up in a bath of ice water with my face stolen to order for some billionaire by an international body parts gang.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  You should head over to the US to get it done - in today's climate you'd save a fortune.

There's such a stigma attached to plastic surgery, still! I dont blame anyone for wanting to change their exterior - after all, it's not really that different to loosing weight, dying your hair, buying designer clothes, etc.

Go for it lad.

Obviously, remember that the lasses you are attracting are the wrong sort like...blah blah blah.
                  losing
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Needless to say I am perfect (apart from the Alistair Darling eyebrows) and quite incredibly handsome. I have to be very careful when I go out lest I should get something slipped in my drink and wake up in a bath of ice water with my face stolen to order for some billionaire by an international body parts gang.

You mean people actually do that??
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X