• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a Nose Job.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Please post before and after pics so we can have a poll on whether it is an improvement or not.
    Are you kidding me ? I would never want any live person to be able to link my real identity to that zombie 2uk posting that madness on CUK.

Comment

What are you going to tell your future wife when she sees your kids' noses?
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
        What are you going to tell your future wife when she sees your kids' noses?

LOL . I better start saving for their plastic surgeries..

Comment

beauty is only skin deep (I have very thick skin, by the way )

There is considerable risk involved with any surgery, think this through very carefully.
          At the end of the day, if you are looking for a girl whose sole criteria is good looks, then you would be better of without her.
          I have usually found that the more attractive a woman is, the uglier the personality.
          You should be looking for a woman that makes you happy, not looking for a woman that will judge you by your looks alone.
          If self confidence is the issue, then find the woman that makes you truly happy and your self confidence will grow out of all proportion.
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Before pic here:

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Before pic here:

After shot here:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/...b__430x308.jpg
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
              X