• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Oi ! I've heard about you Spartans...all that desert and hot sand and no women in the ranks... :-)

Talking of which, I had flying saucers with sherbert in yesterday. You know the ones that you could get with your 10p pocket money right after school.

They were fantastic !

Tip : Whittards are doing a special offer on them at the moment.
    Sadly, not at 1p a pop though.
    Thracian, please. We'll have no sissy Spartans here.

I get my occasional sweet needs fulfilled by http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/. I know it's not the same as browsing in a real sweet shop with jars and proper scales, but there a lot of forgotten classics on there.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
      Rio here I come, Brazillian for me!
      If you run through a tube station, the Met will do a Brazilian for nothing.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Met will do a Brazilian for nothing

And cheers for the link Sparta.....I'll start putting some money aside now for the next trip to the dentist which I suspect shall be sooner rather than later.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Me personally boyish charm if they are built like a rugby player... deffo not James Bond (although maybe Daniel Craig!) type.
          I actually know a lad who both plays rugby and looks like the above-mentioned latest James Bond... git.

Still, he's married now so doomed, etc. There is some justice in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
            I actually know a lad who both plays rugby and looks like the above-mentioned latest James Bond... git.

Has he got any brothers?
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Hey bear!!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

CM - You do make me laugh!!!!

I'm beginning to realise how blonde you are now

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    CM - You do make me laugh!!!!

I'm beginning to realise how blonde you are now
                    Eh??
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

I've done that twice today.

Used the wave smilie as if previous poster was talking about me.

I did it earlier when you said what sort of bloke you like and you missed it then. here

Don't worry - it makes me like you even more

Comment

Working...
                      X