• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Oh.... ok!

It depends on the womans prefernces, just like it does for you lot.

Personally, I like tall men... like they might have played Rugby and if they have even better!! Someone with a nice smile and who isn't arrogant but is still sure of themselves. I like a man who can take control, I am dizzy and blonde, a lot, so I like someone who can keep me in check too.

There you go!!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Her imperfections, because I appreciate a person for what they are, and not what society tells them they should be.
      You're smooth BGG. So much so that I'd probably let you give me one after a couple of sherberts. I bet you're beating them off with a tulipty stick with patter like that.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        What are you doing on this board then?
        Bloody good question!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Quite. This is definitely an issue that is of interest to contractors. Ok it's a bit male oriented but then most contractors must be male.
          I beg to differ
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Do women prefer the boyish charmer look, hard man (Phil Mitchell) look, or the suave and sophisticated James Bond look?

Or the IT nerd look?
            Me personally boyish charm if they are built like a rugby player... deffo not James Bond (although maybe Daniel Craig!) type.
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Hello Bear!!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

and LR

wasn't me!!!!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Cor LR? This is probably the most important issue for contractors. After cars, of course
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cor LR? This is probably the most important issue for contractors. After cars, of course
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

probably let you give me one after a couple of sherberts
                      Oi ! I've heard about you Spartans...all that desert and hot sand and no women in the ranks... :-)

Talking of which, I had flying saucers with sherbert in yesterday. You know the ones that you could get with your 10p pocket money right after school.

They were fantastic !

Tip : Whittards are doing a special offer on them at the moment.
                      Sadly, not at 1p a pop though.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X