• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Sauce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Sauce

instant answer: HP. it makes me cum.

i also like Branson pickle sauce.. i'm trying to get into Reggae Reggae Sauce, but haven't found its ultimate application yet.. any tips? it made me wretch on my toasted cheese and pork chop baguette..

Horseradish sauce.

Comment

horse radish is wonderful, but a bit of a one-trick-pony..

Comment

That's not true. In its naked form, great with roast beef. Water it down with cream and it goes with salmon, fishcakes and things like that. You can also 'cut' some into mashed potatoes, colcannon. If you can dream it, you can do it with Horseradish Sauce

Comment

Originally posted by barry_abs View Post
          i'm trying to get into Reggae Reggae Sauce, but haven't found its ultimate application yet.. any tips?
          Slap a bit on and pitch to some business angels.

Apparently they find it irresistable and will immediately profer large sums of cash.

Comment

i'm definately gonna put horseradish in my mash next time - top tip..

reggae reggae sauce tastes a bit watered-down, to be honest.. not nearly as spicey as jerk sauce.. it's different though, give it that..

any lime pickle fans?

Comment

Originally posted by barry_abs View Post
              instant answer: HP. it makes me cum.

i also like Branson pickle sauce.. i'm trying to get into Reggae Reggae Sauce, but haven't found its ultimate application yet.. any tips? it made me wretch on my toasted cheese and pork chop baguette..

Its gots to Heinz for tom sauce and HP for brown sauce. I had some Daddies Brown sauce recently on a bacon sandwich and it was minging .

Also though not really a sauce I love English Mustard, my ham and mustard sandwich's will blow your head off, non of this french weak crap.

My women to be curvy but 'must' have a smaller waist then me though by at least 4inchs.

I also prefer my Pizza's to have a bbq sauce base and not tomato.
              Last edited by MobileCheese; 23 October 2007, 21:51.

Comment

has to be Ketchup mixed with Mayonaisse - quality.

Comment

when accustomed to the goose & eiderdown luxury of HP sauce, it's hard to go back to the cardboard box of Daddies.. it's not as bad as some of the tulip you get in greasy spoons though, in those brown, plastic squeezy bottles..

english mustard is a cruel mistress.. treat it with respect else it'll stab you in the eyes.. i'm a big ham, cheese and english mustard fan too - oh yes!

bbq base pizza though - yuck, no class..

no takers for heinz salad cream? i grew up on cheese, cucumber and salad cream sandwiches - heaven..

Comment

Carry on and Frankie Howard.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X