• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champions League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was there

I was there, in my usual seat in the North Bank, behind the goal and had a very good view. Jenas wasn't pushed, he just stupidly stuck his hand out towards the ball.
    Toon played well, and would have deserved a point had they got it, we only won because they gifted us 2 goals. If it hadn't been for Keown & Toure (man of the match IMO) keeping Shearer & Bellamy quiet, we'd have been stuffed.
    We looked more tired and jaded than they did, and they'd played a Uefa tie 2 days before.
    Darren - hope you had an otherwise pleasant weekend. Did you go and chuck stuff at Blaine in the end?

Comment

Re: I was there

Hi Mordac....we threw a few bits & pieces at Blaine together with plenty of abuse after several large shandies!!! Couldn't get too close as there was a decent police presence for some reason!

Good weekend otherwise....until opened the papers on Monday morning to the news about that young lass you claims to have been raped by footballers.

If it turns out to be our lot then I can see us being in serios trouble loosing half the first team. :rolleyes

Darren U

Comment

Realistic Arsenal Fans?

Come on you Gooners, must be a few that think you will pull yourselves out of a sticky situation ? 9 points and you are through then it is straight knockout.

Man U still favourites I thought there might be a few more votes for Chelsea by now ?

Comment

Lucky Arsenal ?

QUOTE:
          Come on you Gooners, must be a few that think you will pull yourselves out of a sticky situation ? 9 points and you are through then it is straight knockout.

Gawd Blimey Guv, knock me down with a feather, they only bleeding gawn and dunnit :b

Time for a new poll, Scots not invited

Comment

Eh?

Well done the Arse, ManU, and Chelski. Shame about Rangers and Celtic though.

Anyway eric12b, how could you have amassed so many points between two consecutive posts?

Comment

Eagle Eyes

Hi Sgrolly

You would not make a good proof reader would you the two consecutive posts are more than a month apart

Comment

Working...
              X