• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Skiing - anyone got a Chalet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Nor do I.
    WTF?
    sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

Try this

http://chilledmountain.com/

Run by my Brother & Friends as their plan D, 3 chalets with 5 double bedrooms each so you can take up to 30.

Just completed and smelling nice & new apparently. Tell them you know Alex and they may even give you a discount. Costs are pretty good as well.

I'm not into Skiing but apparently its a decent set of slopes, its a short stagger back from the cablecar so if you do put your all into your skiing you don't have far to walk. Also a short walk from the Tour de France mountain route so if you are a cycle fan you can book it for the race week.

Restaurants are supposed to be good, up to contractor standard.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks Vetran, that looks spot on! price is very competitive too...

here's a big "up yours" to all you sceptics out there...

Highly speculative punt pays off!

seek and ye shall find... ask if anyones got a chalet and the door shall be opened up to you... for a price!

Comment

Bump.

Space still available!

http://chilledmountain.com/

Menu's and more info up now.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X