• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emile Heskey's back in the England squad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Not sure who I'd rather have Crouch or Heskey - both pretty poor
    No brainer... it would have to be crouchinio everytime... seems able to perform for England, maybe its the quality of service.

Comment

This thread is not so funny now ...

Comment

indeed. how about another slice of humble pie sir?

Comment

Absolutely. I was proved totally and utterly wrong. Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo. Ooh, alliteration at this time of the morning.

Great performance. Big up to Steve McLaren.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            No brainer... it would have to be crouchinio everytime... seems able to perform for England, maybe its the quality of service.
            Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            indeed. how about another slice of humble pie sir?
            Anyone know of a good bakery that sells humble pie, I think I might have to eat the whole pie instead of a slice

Comment

I am happy to swallow a huge slice too.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Absolutely. I was proved totally and utterly wrong. Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo. Ooh, alliteration at this time of the morning.

Great performance. Big up to Steve McLaren.
                Yep
                sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  Just another example of how Sven's plan of playing people out of position was a pile of poo.
                  Agreed - and don't forget that for years he also insisted on playing Beckham out of position - on the pitch!

Comment

Working...
                  X