• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Talks about taxes illegal ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talks about taxes illegal ?

This is probably the wrong forum to ask , but what do you think about these talks taxes being illegal. My mind is not in a position to assimilate that all . ( After all , what do I care about – cars and girls )

The movie talks about there not being a law requiring the US people to pay taxes. What law exactly is sought for ? The income tax laws are documented, the law says you need to pay tax otherwise you go to jail. In the same time some people say they haven’t been paying taxes since some time.

The officials say that taxes go to fund public services , but in the US’s case , 41% of their taxes go to fund wars, how come people have to comply with this ?

It blows my mind.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

You need to stop worrying about sh1te and get out more.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You need to stop worrying about sh1te and get out more.

HTH
      I know. But I am going over a certain period in my life. Rethinking stuff.

Comment

Apparently it's baloney. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7151524/

matt
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          I know. But I am going over a certain period in my life. Rethinking stuff.
          You must be in your mid-twenties.

Once you get to your thirties you'll only care for those close to you.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The officials say that taxes go to fund public services , but in the US’s case , 41% of their taxes go to fund wars, how come people have to comply with this
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
            Is the other 59% wasted on supporting people who cannot support themselves?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Is the other 59% wasted on supporting people who cannot support themselves?

What I was shocked by , having watched the movie , is the fact that the Money in the world is printed by selected private banks such as the Bank of England . It is then lent to commercial banks , which later pay interest back to the lenders . This is a clear profit out of nothing. The thing is that these banking institutions are not the government – i.e they are not the country. In other words the countries borrow money from private institutions that print them. And later pay for it.

Comment

What I was shocked by , having watched the movie , is the fact that the Money in the world is printed by selected private banks such as the Bank of England . It is then lent to commercial banks , which later pay interest back to the lenders . This is a clear profit out of nothing. The thing is that these banking institutions are not the government – i.e they are not the country. In other words the countries borrow money from private institutions that print them. And later pay for it.
                You need to read some basic economics texts...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think you should inform the Prime Minister.

Comment

Your incisive understanding of economics and taxation has led me to believe everything you have ever posted and everything that you might ever post about 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                    X