• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snakes & Ladders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - from an embroidered rose, then. It's another 3. 1-2-3... oh dear! Still in the bloody bedroom and she's making advances. Please, throw a 2 to get us out!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
      OK - from an embroidered rose, then. It's another 3. 1-2-3... oh dear! Still in the bloody bedroom and she's making advances. Please, throw a 2 to get us out!
      I'll give it a go....

Two! Yes!

Uh-oh. It's gone dark.

Comment

Thank goodness it's a luminous die! Here goes... 5. 1-2-3-4-5. Phew! Back on the board and I'm on square 34... careful, don't throw a 1, or it's square IR35.
        Last edited by richard-af; 26 July 2007, 11:04.

Comment

Thank goodness it's a luminous die! Here goes... 5. 1-2-3-4-5. Phew! Back on the board and I'm on square 34... careful, don't throw a 1, or it's square IR35.
          Nooooooo! One.

Onto IR35 and disappeared into a vortex.

Ooooh. We seem to have reappeared on on square 5 of a children's Victorian morality board game. 'You have committed the vile sin of self-pollution, go straight to Hell.'

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            Nooooooo! One.

Onto IR35 and disappeared into a vortex.

Ooooh. We seem to have reappeared on on square 5 of a children's Victorian morality board game. 'You have committed the vile sin of self-pollution, go straight to Hell.'
            Until another time then.

Comment

Until another time then.
              Thanks for the game.

Comment

Working...
              X