• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snakes & Ladders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. Snake... back to 1. Bah!!

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
      2. Snake... back to 1. Bah!!
      Get a grip man.

Two - up to square 3.

Comment

My mistake. Where am I then?

Comment

Oh and steer clear of square IR35.

Comment

Oh and steer clear of square IR35.
            No, I meant get a grip as in stop rolling bad throws and getting us down the snake. You got us to 1. I rolled a two to square 3. Just realised that we've only got 1 counter between us. Probably best.

Comment

OK - you keep count. What f--- square am I on now, then?

Comment

Are you saying we are playing as if one player? No way! I'm my own work-dodging man, I'll have you know.

Comment

OK - you keep count. What f--- square am I on now, then?
                  3 - calm down, it's only a game.

Comment

OK - just so we're clear!

4. 1-2-3-4. Oh! A wormhole in the space-time continuum - I'm now in Queen Elizabeth I's bedroom. Hope I get an even number next to get back - the bed looks comfy, but she doesn't.

Comment

OK - just so we're clear!

4. 1-2-3-4. Oh! A wormhole in the space-time continuum - I'm now in Queen Elizabeth I's bedroom. Hope I get an even number next to get back - the bed looks comfy, but she doesn't.
                      Three - up her patchwork quilt to a lovely picture of a swan. Up the swan's neck to an embroidered rose.

Comment

Working...
                      X