• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love their top tips.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      I like the article "What the world be like if Princess Di was still alive" in either this or the last issue - priceless!
      Yeah! ...and the geezer who was interrogated in Iran for 20 years (2 issues ago).

Quality stuff.

Always grab a copy on the way to the loo.

Comment

Quality 'bloke' stuff. My missus hates it!

Comment

I quite liked the short-lived feature "Readers' Knives".

Comment

"Love their top tips."

I had one published. Can't remeber what it was though. Might have been the one about using toe nail clippings for tooth picks, but I I might be wrong. Still have my book of cr@p jokes somewhere
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

On & off. It has gone downhill (or else I've got less immature), but Top Tips and Letters are still worth a couple of quid on their own.

Comment

Victor "these eggs are off"
                other bloke "they were fresh when the dog laid them"

Also liked the top tip of having a cofee table behind the front door for those sick of bending down to pick up the post.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

In can't be any worse than that other adult comic, the Sun. In fact probably a lot more cerebral actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
                    In can't be any worse than that other adult comic, the Sun. In fact probably a lot more cerebral actually.
                    Viz doesn't pretend to be a "newspaper" and requires 10 times more intelligence than The Scum
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Is 8 Ace still around ?

Comment

Working...
                      X