• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Viz

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Viz"

Collapse

• freakydancer
    replied
    fd: this is too much. restrain your posts or i will follow up on my pm to you yesterday.
    thanks
    sp
    Last edited by scotspine; 25 July 2007, 12:25.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Southern Puff

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    I always found the Biffa Bacon stuff a bit pointless - just violence for the sake of it - maybe I am just a Southern puff?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    "The Modern Parents" - feckin' quality p1ss-take out of lefty, right-on politcally-correct t0ssers.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    "Jeffry Dahmer vs Geoffrey Palmer" was good.

and, from "50 things you didn't know about cheese and dreams":

"Scientists have proved that if we couldn't dream, we'd go mental. A snail was once prevented from dreaming by having an electric current passed through it. It went crackers, before going hard and bursting into flames."

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af
    Violent and just hilarious.

Biffa's Dad: "How, Biffa, did ye just call my pint a puff?", etc.

And... the Viz Holiday Special (over 10 years ago): Spitfire McGuire - brilliant!
    I always found the Biffa Bacon stuff a bit pointless - just violence for the sake of it - maybe I am just a Southern puff?

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Biffa Bacon

Violent and just hilarious.

Biffa's Dad: "How, Biffa, did ye just call my pint a puff?", etc.

And... the Viz Holiday Special (over 10 years ago): Spitfire McGuire - brilliant!
    Last edited by richard-af; 24 July 2007, 13:31.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    No. Next.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    i like syd logic (or whatever his name was)

'you are unaware of approximately 50% of the situation'

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    borderline boilers

up the arse corner

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    I quite liked 'here comes Stanley' - reminded me of a bloke I worked with.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Battle of the one eyed Gordons - Gordon Brown Vs Gordon Banks...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Me like VIZ.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    My mother-in-law pays for my annual subscription as a birthday present.

The best Top Tip was about hiding can rings in dog turds and burying them on the beach to piss off people with metal detectors.

"The thieving gypsy bastards" was a classic.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    I used to like Rude Kid:

Man: hello young fellow! Can you tell where the nearest petrol station is?

Rude Kid: Pi55 up a stick, mister!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    I forgot you were too sophisticated for such purile material
    No mate, when I was younger I found it genuinely funny. I don't know if it's a function of age or the fact that it really isn't as funny as it once was but it just doesn't amuse me anymore.

Now feck off. You didn't invent youth you know. You're not the first! Even Zeity was a "hip cool dude" once!

(well maybe not...)
    Last edited by Churchill; 19 July 2007, 16:42.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X