• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perhaps Cherie Blair is not so bad after all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    at least up the bum would mean you couldn't see the face.

A man after my own heart...good thinking, but she would still be scary though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
      A man after my own heart...good thinking, but she would still be scary though!!!
      The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives or girlfriends armed with a dildo?) <spelling corrected >
      Last edited by Geek_Bird; 19 June 2007, 14:34.
      Mmmm! Bite me off a bit of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Geek_Bird
        The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)

WHOOOAAAAAA.......one way traffic only luv!!!!!!

Women love it tho don't they....

Comment

"The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)"

The wives of my girlfriend? So which one is putting it up the bum of who then? Also, my wife is not my girlfriend, do you mean the girlfriend of my wife? Didn't know she had one but the more the merrier
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            "The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)"

The wives of my girlfriend? So which one is putting it up the bum of who then? Also, my wife is not my girlfriend, do you mean the girlfriend of my wife? Didn't know she had one but the more the merrier

I wish my girlfriend had a wife...then I could join her in this mass sodomising....

Comment

The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)

I've never bummed a pro, but my wife and my neighbours wives, plus the girlies in the office all love it.
              Have a quiet word with SA female geek, she like it, but only when 'it breaks the seal'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                I've never bummed a pro, but my wife and my neighbours wives, plus the girlies in the office all love it.
                Have a quiet word with SA female geek, she like it, but only when 'it breaks the seal'

Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.
                Mmmm! Bite me off a bit of that!

Comment

Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.
                  Geek_Bird - Was it you that took Sockpuppet's innocence?
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    Geek_Bird - Was it you that took Sockpuppet's innocence?
                    maybe he was never innocent to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                      maybe he was never innocent to begin with

Everyone is guilty of something, the trick is to figure out what.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X