• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Perhaps Cherie Blair is not so bad after all"

Collapse

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by Geek_Bird
    Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Admit it luv...stop kidding yerself...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    He loves it.

And if he doesn't, we do

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    BTW I just read that thread about sockpuppet and you are all being rather cruel.
    He loves it.

Leave a comment:

• Geek_Bird
    replied
    Er, Let's not go there or it's a
    OMG! Thread turns to bottom-boffing and it instantly moves to Light Relief!

BTW I just read that thread about sockpuppet and you are all being rather cruel.

Leave a comment:

• Geek_Bird
    replied
    True enough.

SP - I put it to you that when Geek_Bird took your innocence you were not, in fact, 100% innocent to start with.

Er, Let's not go there or it's a

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    no trucker is innocent
    True enough.

SP - I put it to you that when Geek_Bird took your innocence you were not, in fact, 100% innocent to start with.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    He said he was innocent...
    no trucker is innocent

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    He said he was innocent...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    maybe he was never innocent to begin with

Everyone is guilty of something, the trick is to figure out what.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Geek_Bird - Was it you that took Sockpuppet's innocence?
    maybe he was never innocent to begin with

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Geek_Bird - Was it you that took Sockpuppet's innocence?

Leave a comment:

• Geek_Bird
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I've never bummed a pro, but my wife and my neighbours wives, plus the girlies in the office all love it.
    Have a quiet word with SA female geek, she like it, but only when 'it breaks the seal'

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)

I've never bummed a pro, but my wife and my neighbours wives, plus the girlies in the office all love it.
    Have a quiet word with SA female geek, she like it, but only when 'it breaks the seal'

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)"

The wives of my girlfriend? So which one is putting it up the bum of who then? Also, my wife is not my girlfriend, do you mean the girlfriend of my wife? Didn't know she had one but the more the merrier

I wish my girlfriend had a wife...then I could join her in this mass sodomising....

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "The number of pro-sodomists on this forum is quite shocking. How many of you guys also like it up the bum (say, perhaps from your wives of girlfriends armed with a dildo?)"

The wives of my girlfriend? So which one is putting it up the bum of who then? Also, my wife is not my girlfriend, do you mean the girlfriend of my wife? Didn't know she had one but the more the merrier

Leave a comment:

Working...
X