• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice on Humour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on Humour

A girl has taken a shine to me on a dating website, she looks pretty hot.

Anyway she is going away on hols for a few weeks, and has given me her personal email address. I said id send her an email with my details so that she can pick it up when she returns.

I want to send a little humour, like a pic or joke or something?

Any ideas? Something lighthearted?

c0ck shot

Comment

It's Groundhog day
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Anyway she is going away on hols for a few weeks, and has given me her personal email address. I said id send her an email with my details so that she can pick it up when she returns.

Please don't shag anyone on your holiday - save it all for me

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

best to put something funny related to the email address. just post it here and we'll come up with something that will really make her laugh.

Comment

Post the e-mail address. We'll help you out ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anything by Roy Chubby Brown should go down well.
              Call the cops

Comment

Advice on Humour.

Don't ask people on this board.

HTH.

Comment

After 2 weeks of 'partying' in Aya Napa she will probably find the idea of going out with an IT nerd she met on the net quite funny.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    After 2 weeks of 'partying' in Aya Napa she will probably find the idea of going out with an IT nerd she met on the net quite funny.

that or she'll be so loose, you won't hit the sides when you try to shag her....
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X