• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice on Humour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    that or she'll be so loose, you won't hit the sides when you try to shag her....
    Gooner!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Gooner!!!
      sally i want to spank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mrspondooli
        sally i want to spank you
        Gives the monkey a rest I suppose...
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
          Gives the monkey a rest I suppose...

heheh Alriggghhtt ..........gigudigigudi.....never done a spanish chick OLAY

Comment

I'm starting to think Spondi is one of the regulars who's so bored they're just trolling to see how far they can go without getting a ban. Guess only Scotspine would know, from the IP records.

That or it really is AndyW back for more. Or that self styled hacker who told the admins they should close port 80 to make the server secure :

Either way, 35 posts I reckon.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Is he trying to break some record for being banned the quickest?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                I'm starting to think Spondi is one of the regulars who's so bored they're just trolling to see how far they can go without getting a ban. Guess only Scotspine would know, from the IP records.

That or it really is AndyW back for more. Or that self styled hacker who told the admins they should close port 80 to make the server secure
                Yup most likely

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack

not sure who andy is.............I WILL SAY NO MORE

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                    If he is he's already failed. I seem to recall one of our previous pet trolls got his accounts banned within 2 or three posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrspondooli
                      not sure who andy is.............I WILL SAY NO MORE

We can only hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X