• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird poo shocker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time that happened to me a seagull got me right in the crutch. I decided walking around with bird poo on was less embarassing than cleaning it off and having a big wet patch.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Last time that happened to me a seagull got me right in the crutch. I decided walking around with bird poo on was less embarassing than cleaning it off and having a big wet patch.
      Good shot. A friend of mine took a round in the mouth once. He didn't strike me as feeling very lucky at the time, but since I was crying with laughter I may have missed it. However, he won a tenner on the lottery that week, "so who's laughing now?" he said.

Last time that happened? How many times has there been? You're obviously due a big lotto win...

Comment

I must be due a big win, last time a seagul tulip on my car it looked like someone had thrown a bucket of whitewash at it. I could not believe how much there was. Windscreen wipers couldn't cope for at least 5 strokes.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          I must be due a big win, last time a seagul tulip on my car it looked like someone had thrown a bucket of whitewash at it. I could not believe how much there was. Windscreen wipers couldn't cope for at least 5 strokes.
          Where I live, birds don't drop it, they lurk behind corners waiting to throw it. Little feathery ba$tards!

Comment

My understanding of the bird-wee situation is this:

all birds, both male and female, have a single channel called the cloaca, which serves as a kind of multi-purpose thoroughfare for pooing, weeing and reproduction.
            So they do wee, but it gets mixed up with other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard

all birds, both male and female, have a single channel called the cloaca, which serves as a kind of multi-purpose thoroughfare for pooing, weeing and reproduction.
              Sounds like my underwear.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It sounds like fun being a bird.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                  X