• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XTC
    I lubed up the sides of the draw

Thats ridiculous, even for you!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Ahem...you slipped and fell?
      I found it was most pleasurable to bend my knees and lean backwards a bit . It was an awkward position and I over-balanced shutting the draw on my old fella. The moral of the story? Don't lube up a draw and use it as a make shift v&gina.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
        The moral of the story? Don't lube up a draw and use it as a make shift v&gina.

I think if you need to be taught that particular moral, you're probably past helping!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Bored too and have developed a nasty cold so particularly grumpy this afternoon.

Into LR we go, as predicted!
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Maybe we should use Light Relief for 'general' as well?!

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
              Maybe we should use Light Relief for 'general' as well?!

Yeah, should we all just hang out in here from now on? That'll show'em
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X