• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's funny how everything goes quiet here around 6pm..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxamus
    Wha...

Just want to know if that her.

She's a beautiful lass, our Wendigo, aren't you dear? Don't be shy now...

Comment

i bet wendigo is a bloke
      Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
        i bet wendigo is a bloke
        I've met Wendigo in the flesh - she's pretty hot. I heard she puts out - why don't you PM her?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          I've met Wendigo in the flesh - she's pretty hot. I heard she puts out - why don't you PM her?
          She does indeed put out, but I refuse to go down that path until she/he/it gets the snip. Sod this reach around business.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            She does indeed put out, but I refuse to go down that path until she/he/it gets the snip. Sod this reach around business.
            Only cos you can't reach cos you go for the fatties.
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              I hope you're joking Hyper?!
              Sometimes... she's having a bit of a bad week with all her travelling at the mo... I'm a good listener!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                I'm a good listener!

So am I, with the earplugs in.
                "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Yeah...forget about multitasking...I can still watch a good Horizon program with the "yap yap yap" going on in the right ear while I occaisionally go "oh reall?", "Mmmm", "yes" and drinking beer and eating pistachios (good for cholesterol apparantly this year. Last year they could have killed you stone dead).
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X