• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's funny how everything goes quiet here around 6pm..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how everything goes quiet here around 6pm..

..are you all disguised employees or something?

Ha! Some chance... some of us actually run real businesses without Mr Dodgy Agent getting in the way. That means Fixed Price Purchase Orders and lots of marketing, cold calls etc

You get used to the rejection. Bit like your wife telling you every day that "...you are a failure" and how she wishes she "...never married you..." followed up by "are we going on that holiday to the Maldives then?"...

(sigh...)
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Hi mum!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
        Bit like your wife telling you every day that "...you are a failure" and how she wishes she "...never married you..."

I hope you're joking Hyper?!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

He said "your wife" not "my wife". Very subtle but makes all the world of difference.

BTW After 6pm all the permies have gone home so we can do more adventurous things than surfing the web.
          "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

wendigo100

is that a pic of you on your avator?
            Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
              wendigo100

is that a pic of you on your avator?

Like meat with your two veg?
              "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

It parodies itself!

Comment

Wha...

Just want to know if that her.
                  Keep it clean!!!

Comment

my mum says i gotta be home by 6

Comment

Working...
                    X