• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My cat has constipation !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cat has constipation !

My cat, Brewster-Roustabout, had an exploding @rse last weekend, plus she puked on the bed twice. The vet has diagnosed severe constipation and the poor mog is being x-rayed today to see if the cause is a tumour.

Please say a prayer for Brewster, she is a female ginger who likes feet. Her speciality is to lick my sweaty toes whilst I am drinking cans of carlsberg, playing Civilisation IV on line.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

MY cat had constipation once. It started to lay a log in the garden and just shook for about 3 minutes while it came out. Amused me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      My cat, Brewster-Roustabout, had an exploding @rse last weekend, plus she puked on the bed twice. The vet has diagnosed severe constipation and the poor mog is being x-rayed today to see if the cause is a tumour.

Please say a prayer for Brewster, she is a female ginger who likes feet. Her speciality is to lick my sweaty toes whilst I am drinking cans of carlsberg, playing Civilisation IV on line.

“The animals possess a soul and men must love and feel solidarity
      with our smaller brethren.”
      "All animals are fruit of the creative action of the Holy Spirit and merit respect
      and they are as near to God as men are.”
      ~ Pope John Paul II~

Comment

Ahhhh poor Brewster

Hope she's ok

Ps...a ginger toe sucker...you should have called her Fergie!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Squeeze the little furry fecker - Concertina Stylee! A DIY pump-action cat-tulip gun!

Actually - soz, hope the little bugger pulls through ok.
          Last edited by Churchill; 26 April 2007, 10:24.

Comment

I shot our family cat in the arse once with an air rifle. Poor bugger. I did it by accident, obviously, but it was a dead cert shot, bullseye.

It took about half an hour for me and a mate to corner and subdue the cat, and he got scratched to bits trying to hold it down while I removed the pellet with tweezers.

After 10 years that cat still growls and hisses at me when I go anywhere near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Squeeze the little furry fecker - Concertina Stylee! A DIY pump-action cat-tulip gun!

Actually - soz, hope the little bugger pulls through ok.

Comment

Do you have insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                  Do you have insurance?
                  Biscuit
                  Maisey
                  Brewster-Roustabout
                  Laurel

are all insured.
                  Latest news from home - Maisey brought a vole in last night, and was batting it around the hall, Laurel joined in till the missus shooed them all out. She then caught the vole in a weetabix box and set it free behind the garage.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Biscuit
                    Maisey
                    Brewster-Roustabout
                    Laurel

are all insured.
                    Latest news from home - Maisey brought a vole in last night, and was batting it around the hall, Laurel joined in till the missus shooed them all out. She then caught the vole in a weetabix box and set it free behind the garage.

Most obscure thing one my of cats brought in was a........................Bat!!! Still alive as well, heard some squeaking in the corridor so thought that one of the cats had caught a bird, was very shocked when I walked out and there was this bat flapping around!!

Comment

Working...
                    X